Re: Debian 11 Plasma: battery indicator applet not showing

Am Sonntag, 20. März 2022, 17:50:54 CET schrieb frederic...@gmail.com:
This is a well known problem, which I already filed a bug at a very long time
(however no one cared). This happnes at slow computers (i.e. on my EEEPC) and
is looking like a timing problem with the dbus-system.

This is not related to any window-manager, cause it appears in plasma5, XFCE,
LXQT and LXDE as well.

But I am no coder, so I can not fix it.

Best regards

Hans