Errors scrolling on boot

Hi,
I've just upgraded my system to Bullseye and run into a problem on reboot.

I'm just getting an error, endlessly:
[timestamp] Bluetooth: hci0: Reading Intel version information failed (-22)
[timestamp] Bluetooth: hci0:

There's an iwlwifi*.ucode error near the start but everything gets overwhelmed with the Bluetooth errors.

I can't make these messages stop, and the system won't boot to a gui, although I can log in as root. It's very hard to use. I really need an "OK, I get it!" option so I can work on the machine. I've managed to stop Bluetooth as a service, but still get these errors on reboot. The cards are part of the MSI x570S motherboard, so I can't disconnect them to get a working system.

Any ideas? I'm thinking I might have to chroot and use isenkram?
Thanks
James