Re: linux kernel and nvidia - never ending story

Am Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 00:25:54 CET schrieb Stefan Monnier:
No, you are completzely wrong! It is not Nvidia to blam,e when COMPILING
fails! It is NOT Nvidia to blame, when the packages are REMOVED from the repo,
because your KERNEL breaks the compiling! And it is NOT Nvidia to blame, when
the nouveau driver CRASHES! And it is NOT Nvidia to blame, when the new kernel
BREAKS the compiler!

NO, it is not Nvidia to blame, that is just lame excuse. I know exactly,. whom
to blame, but I do not tell it here.

Best

Hans