Re: Pulseaudio goes into an uninterruptible sleep upon start

Three things to do:
1) pulseaudio --cleanup-shm
reboot and see if you get any better results.
2) if 1 fails in the user directory rm -fr ~/.config/pulseaudio then
reboot and check for better results.
3) if 2 fails, remove pulseaudio from the machine and think about
installing and running pipewire if alsa really needs that much management.
Ways exist to run firefox without pulseaudio.  If memory serves pulseaudio
firefox may do this as a single command.