RE: thin wall injection molding

Hello debian-user
How are you, along with your business?  I hope everything is fine with you.

Do you have any ideas for new products or parts? Make it better to help you win in the market.
we can help you reverse engineer, refine your design, produce prototypes, small batch production and mass production.

We are an OEM manufacturer from Shenzhen, manufacturing injection molded, die-cast, and machined parts in plastic, aluminum, zinc, steel, etc materials.
If you have any inquiry,please reply to this email, We will get back to you as soon as possible.

I hope people come to visit, consultation, look forward to working with you to achieve the win-win cooperation!
Theresse.Crampton	-	BR-

CNM