Re: about 10th new install of bullseye

Hello,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 07:41:01PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> In something of 150 or more installs of bullseye - we do a bunch with
> each release of images with a point release - I don't think I've ever
> seen brltty installed "by accident" so I'd love to know exactly what you
> do do each time.

It is really bizarre that this keeps happening to Gene and I can
only think it is, as you say, something to do with the serial
devices he has connected at install time.

Will the installer logs give any hint as to why brltty gets
installed? If so perhaps he could try saving those before letting
the installer reboot, and put them somewhere for us to see.

Cheers,
Andy