Re: cinnamon - slow boot up times

I have an Nvidia GTX 1060 top of the line, ten years ago =)

Everything works great for me, once it finally loads. Everything is snappy,

and no hangups from sleep, or anything.

Hmm...what other drivers...None come to mind, sound, network, video

(on two screens), all work great.

The only other thing I guess could be a factor is that I did a dist-upgrade,

so it's not a "clean install" of Bullseye. Not sure if that's what is causing it.

Now that I think about it, i do have a clean install of Bullseye, on another SSD

drive, on this system, so I can easily test it.

I don't  have any services running, no servers or anything that should cause such

a delay.