Mounting NFS share from Synology NAS

Hello,

I am playing with NFS on my home network for the first time and I have
some difficulties/questions.

The server is a Synology NAS, it is based on Linux, supports NFS4 and
gets configured by a web interface.
The NAS offers a Kerberos authentification for NFS but I did not
configure this. Instead, something called AUTH_SYS is enabled. Only one
specific host is allowed to access the share.

This is my entry in /etc/fstab:
diskstation:/volume1/Medien /Daten nfs
nfsvers=4,rw,x-systemd.automount,noauto 0 0

Mounting only works as root, I guess this is expected without further
configuration.

1. Security: It seems that the only security check is the check for my
IP adress. Is it possible to achieve more without dealing with Kerberos?

2. Accessing the mounted share with my personal user: The access rights
for /Daten look right, the user on the NAS has the same name as the user
on my machine. But:

ls -ahl /Daten/
ls: cannot open directory '/Daten/': Permission denied

sudo ls -ahl /Daten/
[sudo] password for xyz:
total 340K
drwxrwxrwx 14 xyz root  4.0K Jan 30 21:31 .
drwxr-xr-x 19 root   root  4.0K Jan 24 09:58 ..
drwxrwxrwx  5 xyz users 4.0K Jan 30 21:31 Directory1
drwxrwxrwx  4 xyz users 4.0K Aug 10 10:28 Directory2

Why can't user xyz access the mountpoint?

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Christian