Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> wrote on 24/01/2022 at 00:09:10+0100:

> Hi peb,
>
>> And as debian-private is private, there is little to no chance a Debian
>> Member will provide any mail Norbert might not provide.
>>
>> And, for the sake of clarity, neither Norbert should provide no mail at
>> all, for the forementioned reason.
>
> That remains solely at my discretion. I will happily publish what is
> necessary to clarify positions and actions.
>
> Enjoy

Hi Norbert,

Luckily I used the word "should", because, clearly, we all know that
respecting the privacy of private lists is a moral contract.

So, while this would be bad-mannered, of course, you can publish
private mails, I doubt anyone would go in court for that.

But still, you shouldn't.

--
PEB