Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 11:03:27 +0100
<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> > Looking into the details to me it seems exactly as expected. The
> > liberal **** hijacked Debian [...]
>
> This is not helpful. If you value logic as much as you talk about (cf.
> your other post), you wouldn't need this narrative of Some Dark
> Conspiracy Taking Over The World (TM).

This isn't very helpful either. What we have here is a difference in
world view. At least one of you is (and possibly both are) wrong.
Neither of you will change the other's mind.

Now, can we kindly stop wasting time and hard drive storage, and get
back to discussing Debian software?

Thank you.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?