Re: Special installation issue

Hans wrote:

> Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I usually use debootstrap and install to the USB stick (that is to boot
from). So I have a fully bootable system. I use qemu to prepare and test
the basics.
As mentioned those arm beasts are usually with various hardware combinations
and might be needed that you find what hardware specs you have and find the
proper kernel version or even compile your own. Problem are usually the
firmwares and binary blobs

But anyway if you use working bootable USB stick, you will not have to limit
yourself by the installer

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0