Special installation issue

Hello all,

I am stuck with a special installation problem, maybe you can help me.

I want to install debian/armhf onto a tablet "Microsoft Surface RT". This one
is UEFI-dongled, can officially not boot from an USB-stick, and can officially
not be installed with any other OS than MS Windows ERT.

However I managed to get it booted from USB-Stick with some special tricks, it
looks like the kernel is booting, but then I am stuck in the shell of grub.

On my USB-Stick is the debian-installer-iso for arm architecture.

Now my question: When I am in the grub shell, is it possible, to manually
mount the iso and get access to the installer routine within the iso-image?

I believe (but I am not experienced enough at the moment), that the hardest
thing is already done, whe I am so far, as I am. Maybe, next step will be
easier, as soon I can start the installer routine. But here stops my
knowledge.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

And if my plan is not possible, then please let me know, that I will stopp my
efforts.

Best

Hnas