Re: Usenet access.

peter@easthope.ca wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone suggest an alternative to Google Groups for access to
> sci.electronics.repair.  I'd be happy to pay a small subscription for
> access without tedious complications.

  i really liked individual.net and gladly paid them for
the service, it wasn't much, but then they stopped taking
overseas payments so i had to find another service.

  eternal-september works well for my use now, but it does
have hiccups here or there.  so it's good to be patient
and go read a book or something here or there.

  songbird