Re: changed laptop disk -> PXE-E61 & PXE-M0F errors / BootDevice Not Found

On 2022-01-18 04:15:14 +0500, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
> It looks like you've forgot to mark boot partition (/dev/sdb1 ?) as
> 'Active'.

I wondered about that just after posting, as cfdisk showed that
/dev/sdb1 didn't have the boot flag (contrary to the current
disk /dev/sda1). But I forgot to check /dev/sdb1 *after* running
grub-install, so I'm not sure. I thought that grub-install should
have done that automatically based on the given information.

I don't have the new disk here with me (I put the current disk
back into the laptop), but I'll check tomorrow.

Thanks.