firejail: changing Ethernet network adapter name is breaking Firefox profile

Hello,

I run Firefox via firejail. I let Firefox use only one network adapter,
because that cuts off Firefox from my LAN. I run several profiles of
Firefox on my machine. Only one of them has access to LAN for security
reasons.

This is my example shortcut in KDE menu:
firejail --net=enp5s0 --netfilter=/etc/firejail/nolocal.net firefox -P
default-esr

Problem is, every now and then, Ethernet adapter name changes, from
enp5s0 to enp6s0 for example. Shortcut stops working! I have to manually
edit all shortcuts, and change enp5s0 to enp6s0 in each one.

How to fix this?

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀