Re: Just curious if there's anybody out there still using LXDE?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 21:52:12 +0200
Roland Mueller <roland.em0001@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Not sure whether one can already begin to organize funeral for lxde.
> There is a new variant of lxde based on Qt instead Gtk.

NO THANK YOU to LXQT... If I want to use KDE, then I'll nuke and pave
and install KDE.

I tried LXQT on Lubuntu and hated it. The icon themes suck all the way
around. I cant stand Papirus.

And actually, LXDE is still alive.. It's even still getting updates for
some of the apps. A few of the team members didn't want to see LXDE
die, so they refused to move over to LXQT.

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use chris@cwm030.com

Debian 11