Re: Instalacja Debian8 blad w Release

Hi,

Google translation says that Wojciech wrote:
> During the installation, when you choose a mirror server, packages is
> mistake.

Maybe the fallback servers listed in debian-8.11.1-amd64-DVD-1.jigdo
can be used.
I understand that this one is quite time specific:

  http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20190212T020859Z/

(But its libburn versions date back to 2012.)

This one seems to be the last resort for everything ever released:

  http://us.cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/Debian/

> Is this email enough if I have to write to a world group?

It would be better in english language.
Google translations tend to become riddling or ridiculous.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas