Re: restructure folders

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:00:12 +0100
"sp007@caiway.net" <sp007@caiway.net> wrote:

> I found a python script to extract debian packages, but every package
> is extracted in a directory named after the packagefile, so this
> structure is formed:

What are you trying to do? From your limited selection of files, it
appears that your python program extracts packages as they are normally
extracted, except it places them in a directory named for the package.
Why? And what's wrong with putting files where the Debian package would
put them?

If you want to know what files a given package puts where, look into
apt-file. No need to actually extract anything.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/