Re: odd question re man pages

On 1/7/22 03:01, gene heskett wrote:
I've noted that there can be links to a web page in a man page that are
underscored if you click on them while reading the man page, but clicking
the link does not do anything.  Is it supposed to send the default browser
to that page? If so, where should I check for the broken linkage?

Hi Gene,
In xfce-terminal, right click, preferences, advanced tab, use middle-click to open URLs. Or Ctrl-left click if not enabled for middle-click.

Regards,
Ralph