<Solved>Re: Mystery Printer

On 1/4/22 21:15, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at 01:10:32PM +0100, john doe wrote:

[...]

Looks like you have a network printer the 'N' in the model name.
So my guess is that your printer is connected to your network.

[...]

I would say yes if you have a network printer (wireless/wired).

Our answers crossed in the ether and look very similar.

Great minds and that :)

Cheers

Sorry,

Now I realized what is going on, so stupid.

The printer has WIFI and connected to the router.

I forgot I had changed the network configuration while back, I used to use two separate network for wired and WIFI, but now I only use one network mixed WIFI and WIRED. That is why...
I did not realize until I switched off all the other PCs around...

Ok, sorry to bother you all.