Mystery Printer

Hi all,

I have a printer, Brother DCPJ562N connected to the Debian Buster PC via USB. Brother printer driver is installed. This printer is shared on the wired network.

Now, today I was trying to print the document from another PC (Debian Bullseye) and it did print it normally. But then I realized that the PC which the printer is connected was not ON.
How come the printer is still accessible from other PC then?

Is it normal? I just cannot understand why.

A Man without clue...