Re: Risc-V [OT: Firefox ESR EOL]

On 2021-12-19 3:13 a.m., Andrei POPESCU wrote:

>>> Maybe I missed something. Why RISC V?
>>
>> RISC V is open-source hardware, free of encumbrances from commercial licenses and fees.
Would you have some suggestion if I'd like to try out a Risc-V board ?
Would be interested in building a test system on this architectures.
Do you have some links for buying already built board (and possibly that
would include some type of graphic hardware if it's possible). Something
like a Raspberry Pi but with a Risc-V chipset ?
Thanks

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside