Re: How to secure access to SD cards a la USBGuard?

> I'd like to limit access to (micro) SD cards on our systems to only those
> cards that have been vetted up front.

IIUC the way SD card are interfaced with the system, you can't use an
approach like USBGuard for that indeed.

I suspect you'll need to be more specific about what you mean by
"access".  E.g. you may need to control this access when `mount`ing,
which will then depend on how you want to allow such mounts.

Then another question will be how you want to "vet" (by partion
UUID, maybe?).

        Stefan