Mouse locator

In Debian I want to locate my mouse pointer. And after searching there are some suggestion using

    gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.peripherals.mouse locate-pointer false

However following that command, it returns No such key “locate-pointer”

I install Debian 11 with Gnome initially, though later on I switch to i3 + slim. But gnome related packages are still kept in my env. Any ways I can locate my mouse pointer with e.g. pressing left hand side ctrl key?

My environment information: Debian bookworm/sid, Gnome version 40.4.

Thanks