Re: Recs for new Linux laptop? (to replace Zareason)

> I would appreciate any recommendations for that. I have looked at both
> Emperor Linux and System 76 over the years. They always seem a bit pricey,
> but I'm willing to bite the bullet now if I have to--I'm getting too old to
> waste time on problem installations now.

If you're interested to support companies that really care about
GNU/Linux, the above choices are great and you might add Purism
(https://puri.sm/) to the list.

They're also a bit pricey, but aiming for the cheapest tends to favor
the companies that are least scrupulous.
I don't have a Purism laptop, but I'm pretty happy with my Librem mini.

        Stefan