Recs for new Linux laptop? (to replace Zareason)

My Zareason laptop (13-in screen, very lightweight and thin) is running Debian 10 natively and wonderfully (with Win10 as a dual boot option), but the company has gone out of business and I want to start preparing a standby replacement.

I would appreciate any recommendations for that. I have looked at both Emperor Linux and System 76 over the years. They always seem a bit pricey, but I'm willing to bite the bullet now if I have to--I'm getting too old to waste time on problem installations now.

Thanks,

-Tom