Re: Recs for new Linux laptop? (to replace Zareason)

On 09.11.21 at 18:47 Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

> Results may vary: cheap Lenovo may be a very different experience to
> Thinkpad. There is a quality difference which depends on original price,
> I think.

Sure, I know, I wanted to express that if even a cheap low end IdeaPad
with no stated support for Linux gets supported quickly, chances should
be even better for the higher priced ThinkPads.

But it is all guessing, I just can say how satisfied I am how quickly my
IdeaPad was supported by Debian / the kernel.