Re: [OT, deeply] Guix

On 2021-11-08, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm not sure I'd call scheme a "plain text". Or do you mean something
> other than the file that commences with:
>
>     (operating-system
>       ;; ...
>
>> > in Debian there is /var/lib/apt/extended_states

I thought plain text meant "a pure sequence of character codes" without
any formatting information attached to it (e.g. HTML) or something. As
very much opposed to binary, of course. Then again, Wikipedia opines
plain text is a "loose term."

Anyhow, scheme is probably pretty plain for Stefan because I think he's a Lisp
hacker in another life.