Re: Trying to setup obexd but Operation not permitted

On Fri, Nov 05, 2021 at 02:46:18PM +0100, deloptes wrote:
> Greg Wooledge wrote:
>
> > Check whether the systemd unit file is restricting network access for
> > the service/process.
>
> ??? How do I do this - a hint would be helpful.

Start by figuring out the name of the service.

Then try "systemctl cat servicename > somefile".  This should produce
output that represents the entire unit file, possibly concatenating
multiple real files together,

Once you have that, you can look it over and see if anything pops out
at you.  If not, then you can try digging through the documentation
for each line, to see what it does.