Re: LXQT desktop environment hangs?

On Monday,  1 Nov 2021 at 10:38, piorunz wrote:
> Sorry if you felt offended.

Not offended! :-)

> No single application should slow down entire system with 32GB of RAM, 2

Agreed, it shouldn't.  But my experience is that it does.  Why?  I don't
know.

Your comment about the GPU driver is helpful as I probably don't have
the optimum graphics card settings (I do very little graphical work:
mostly text in Emacs all day long...).  I have an nvidia graphics card
and my experience with nvidia has never been positive, to be fair.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60 & org 9.5 on Debian 11.1