Re: Keep config?

Hi folks,

thanks for the answwers, but I believe, my question was not clear enough.

What I wanted to know, if there is an option, like

apt-get upgrade --keep-my-configs (or --overwrite-my-config)

or

aptitude upgrade --keep-my-configs (or overwrite-my-config)

or similar, to let my changed configs be overwritten (i.e. by the maintainers
config), or left it kept. I do not want the interactive dialog, which is
questioning me during an upgrade.

Please note, I do not want interactive question fully deactivated (which is
possible), just deactivate it for own edited configs.

Hope, that makes it clearer.

Is there any tag, which can be set using apt or aptitude in commandline?

Best

Hans