Re: (pure text) Re: Trouble upgrading Debian (reply to David Wright)

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 10:59:28PM +0200, Thomas Amm wrote:
> On Mon, 2021-09-06 at 16:46 -0300, Dedeco Balaco wrote:
>
> > If it is trivial to me setting my mail manager to use the dark
> >  [...]
> > Regards
> >

> Conrats! You have just made it into everybody's kill file.

A somewhat friendlier answer would go a longer way. Shouting contests
are unnecessary and futile. Moreover, they degrade the mailing list's
quality for everyone.

Maybe the OP really didn't know what they were doing. In any case,
their MUA was doing the correct thing: sending a text part along
with the HTML part as MIME alternative (although we discovered a
bug in the process as well).

You may put whomever you like into your kill file, but wehether
anyone is going to do it is their private business.

Cheers
 - t