help new install debian via WiFi

hellow

i did buy new notebook thinkpad ryzen.
and there is samsung galaxy phone (android).
this phone is internet router of my home.

and i am writing letter another chromebook.
this chromebook have debian 11 under chrome os.
this debian 11 is easy to connect internet.
because chrome os is detecting WiFi auto with easy.

ok man again i have to say my work in progress.

i have new another notebook that is thinkpad (not chromebook).
and i have one usb stick.
i downloaded mini.iso file.
and i put mini.iso in usb stick as follow commands:

#+begin_src: sh
$ sudo cp mini.iso /dev/sda1
$ sudo sync
#+end_src

then i did try to boot with usb stick on thinkpad notebook.

and that showed well the some configs such as lang/contry/keyboard
but faild to detacting internet zone.
that did to try searching some DHCP thing all the time.
fail and fail and so on...

so i did open chromebook and Gnus.

How can i connect WiFi zone (not DHCP) at new install (Debian 11)?

Sincerely, Byung-Hee from South Korea