Re: Help to let not disappear menu bar on Debian Buster

frantal@libero.it wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A friend has installed Debian Buster with XFCE on his pc and each time the menu bar at the bottom center and top disappears. Is there a way to ensure that it never disappears?
>
> Since every time I have to go to his house to restart XFCE.

This sounds like either:

- the panel is set to autohide, in which case moving the mouse
  cursor to the bottom and top of the screen should make them
  re-appear

or

- the xfce4-session-manager is not running or has been told not
  to save the running session, so xfce4-panel is not being
  started

-dsr-