Re: Debian bug report closed or open?

Hi,

l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
> By the way, how can one see that a bug is closed and not open please?
> [1] : https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=958402

I think you can recognize it by the "Done:" header on the web page:

  Done: Marc Haber <mh+debian-packages@zugschlus.de>

I see it in an old bug that was closed by a package release
but not in a still open bug which is awaiting closure by package release

(The release close mechanism can be seen in the debian/changelog
of the affected package:
  * Introduced debian/xorriso.info list. (Closes: #731023)
This way the maintainer does not have to remember solved bugs when the
fixed release gets out.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas