Re: Install Debian netinstall to HP Elitebook 840 G8 problem

On Vi, 03 sep 21, 08:09:25, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2021 09:46:24 +0200 (CEST)
> Richard Forst <sterbl.ta@tutanota.com> wrote:
>
> > I purchased a new laptop HP Elitebook 840 G8, and am trying to
> > install Debian to it. However I encounter a problem.
> >
> > I change the bios setting, but when booting from usb. What was shown
> > on the screen is simply a grub env command line like
>
> When in bios, did you disable Secureboot, Fastboot, and/or enable
> Legacy option?

The Debian Installer works for me on EFI with SecureBoot enabled.

If you encounter any issues with it the Debian Installer Team will
likely want to know about it (`reportbug installation-report` would be a
good start).

Kind regards,
Andrei