Install Debian netinstall to HP Elitebook 840 G8 problem

I purchased a new laptop HP Elitebook 840 G8, and am trying to install Debian to it. However I encounter a problem.

I change the bios setting, but when booting from usb. What was shown on the screen is simply a grub env command line like

grub>

instead of a traditional debian install screen which may describe whether to install with GUI or standard mode (non gui). I've repeated installing from netinstall iso many times, but I had never run into such situation. So actually I am stocked. I don't know that's because of UEFI or because the iso burn to usb stick problem (but I check the usb I can see setup.exe, and those bootable files as usual w/t a problem).

The netinstall iso is downloaded from [1]. Is it expected now to install debian from grub? Or maybe because the iso I download is broken?

I am scratching my head. So I appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thanks!

[1]. https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/11.0.0+nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-11.0.0-amd64-netinst.iso