Re: Dragon Player doesn't

On 07/09/2021 18:04, Gary Dale wrote:
I don't use Dragon Player normally but I was looking at it just now.
When I right-click on a video file, select play with then choose Dragon
Player to play it, it launches Dragon Player but doesn't play the file.
When I select Play File from within Dragon Player, I can select a video
to play, but again it doesn't play it.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and/or come across a fix for it?

I dont' use this program, but if you run it via terminal, what does it say?

--
With kindest regards, piorunz.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org