Re: Partially Solved: OT: Why have I not received any messages from Dedeco (was: Re: (HTML) Re: Trouble upgrading Debian (reply to David Wright))

One or two days after i tried to subscribe using the site, I received a
warning from this list saying that several messages were bounced by
Yahoo. It also said that if more bounces happen, i may be unsubscribed.
So, the subscribing messages i tried to make did not even arrived to my
spam folder - i checked this before trying the command subscription.