Partially Solved: OT: Why have I not received any messages from Dedeco (was: Re: (HTML) Re: Trouble upgrading Debian (reply to David Wright))

I asked and then answered my own question -- google decided the messages from Dedeco were spam, with this message when I open one (in google mail):

<quote>

This message seems dangerous