Re: (pure text) Re: Trouble upgrading Debian (reply to David Wright)

Dedeco Balaco wrote:

> Em 06/09/2021 14:25, John Hasler escreveu:
> > Curt writes:
> >> I suggest you follow the earlier advice, and set Thunderbird
> >> to compose your email as plain text
> >
> > Or even as "normal" HTML.
> >

> If it is trivial to me setting my mail manager to use the dark
> background i need, and to make it ignore the (usually default)
> background of color of all HTML messages, why the people in Debian User
> list cannot do it? I will not change my setting! I need it. Learn to
> deal with it. Things evolve. Being able to use bold, italic, underscore

Here is reality:

Nobody here is obligated to help you. At all.
If we do, it's out of the goodness of our hearts.
If we don't, it could be:

because we don't know the answer
or
because you are being rude

This is a place where people send questions in plain text and
respond in plain text.

Your response is up to you.

Our responses are up to us.

-dsr-