Re: Debian 11, Nvidia Quadro P400, 2xiiyama 2560x1440, nvidia driver

Roger Price <debian@rogerprice.org> writes:

> Before I plunge into the details, does anyone have a working xorg.conf
> for such a setup?  I would prefer to start with something that works
> rather than describe in detail something that doesn't work.

Maybe just dump the xorg.conf? If you use a desktop environment then it
likely has a GUI tool to set the monitors up. Or use xrandr?

For me I don't need any setup, just luck I guess. Two displays connected
to HDMI-1 and DP-1, the right thing happens automagically. Video card is
a newish RTX3070Ti with the Nvidia driver.