Re: /usr/sbin/reboot: disabled in systemd-nspawn container

On Sat, Sep 04, 2021 at 04:49:24PM +0200, sp007@caiway.net wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2021 16:42:45 +0300
> Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net> wrote:
>
> > 	Hi.
> >
> > On Sat, Sep 04, 2021 at 02:40:13PM +0200, sp007@caiway.net wrote:
> > > Suddenly I can no longer reboot or poweroff my up-to-date
> > > bullseye system:
> > >
> > > # reboot
> > > /usr/sbin/reboot: disabled in systemd-nspawn container
> >
> > Unless I'm mistaken, these messages are not generated by systemd.
> > In fact, there's nothing that resembles such messages in systemd
> > sources.
> >
> > So, try this, for starters:
> >
> > /bin/systemd reboot
> >

> # /bin/systemd reboot
> Excess arguments.

Er, I meant /bin/systemctl reboot.
But anyway,

> > file /sbin/reboot
>
> # file /sbin/reboot
> /sbin/reboot: POSIX shell script, ASCII text executable

That's not how it's supposed to be.
Somehow these shell scripts replaced actual halt, reboot and poweroff.

My suggestion:

ln -sf /bin/systemctl /sbin/reboot
ln -sf /bin/systemctl /sbin/halt
ln -sf /bin/systemctl /sbin/poweroff