Re: icewm anomaly after bullseye upgrade

On Fri, 3 Sep 2021, Michael Lange wrote:

according to https://ice-wm.org/man/icewm-preferences the syntax for using a bold font should rather be:

ActiveTaskBarFontNameXft=”sans-serif:size=12:bold” .

Ah. RTFM still applies.

That did the trick for me. Thank You Sir!

I have some doubt though, that this has anything to do with your original problem.

That is correct. I did resolve my problem with 'WorkspaceNames=' not governing the number of workspaces shown on the Taskbar, but my error was so stupid I am ashamed to reveal it here in front of everyone, and probably won't even tell anyone off-list.

As a rule I am not above posting really dumb questions (no wisecracks, thank you), but that one was beyond anything even I could suffer.

Thanks to all the assembled faithful as per usual.

--
What is the significance of the fact that "abstractions" and
"generalizations" and the very concepts of "time" and "space"

                         Percy W. Bridgman (1955)