Re: How to update Debian 11 source.list to testing?

On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 04:25:39PM +0100, piorunz wrote:
> On 03/09/2021 15:17, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > If you change all instances of bullseye -> testing, then you are not
> > mixing.  Go ahead with that (...)
>
> Yep, that's all there is to say. testing word instead of bullseye
> everywhere in sources.list will do the trick.
>
> AFAIK, you may also disable "-security" entry, as testing doesn't have
> dedicated security team and testing-security repository will be empty.

I actually would recommend leaving it.  In the last months prior to the
next release, particularly when the freeze goes into effect, there will
be uploads into bookwork-security (or testing-security).  It doesn't
hurt anything to leave it.

Regards,

-Roberto

--