Re: [OT] Re: Social-media antipathy (was Re: How i can optimize my operating system?)

On 3/23/21 5:51 PM, Viktor Vogel wrote:
An observation from a native English speaker -

I've lived and worked in the Republic of China, and had gotten a fairly good grasp of Mandarin. In my experience tackling Russian I found it much more difficult than Chinese.

Chinese has different sounds, and tones that need to be mastered, but the grammar is dead simple.

Russian also has different sounds, and the grammar is incredibly complex, baroque and inconsistent.

 - wonder if someone has observations on learning Modern Greek ?

 regards