[OT] Debian Offtopic (Was: Re: Social-media antipathy))

Brian writes:

On Thu 18 Mar 2021 at 21:09:58 +0100, deloptes wrote:

[...]

> paranoid - isolate the machine where you read and write, encrypt and
> decrypt your messages! I was thinking of starting a crowdfund project for
> such a device, but no time to even draft a business plan.

Perhaps you and all the others could use -debian-offtopic to air
opinions about life and big-tech? I'll crowdfund the move there :).

Just a suggestion from someone who hasn't derived a single benefit
from this long-running conversation on privacy.

There used to be d-community-offtopic (IIRC), but as far as I remember, it was shut down a few years ago? Back when it still existed, I was subscribed. I have not heard of any new list since (that does not mean that none exists).

At least, the following link does no longer work: