Re: upgrade - packages have been kept back

On Vi, 10 dec 21, 23:39:30, teamaster@mad-hatters-teatime.teanet.org wrote:

> in 2 things i am pretty sure, my first mail only john doe read
> completely, and a dist-upgrade will not work with this
> non-standard-debian.

Based on the limited information you provided in your mail
`apt-get dist-upgrade` is a reasonable suggestion (even if my own
preference would be `apt upgrade`, already mentioned by Greg).

If for some reason `apt-get dist-upgrade` didn't work I'm very much
interested to learn about it.

> see posting to john doe, problem solved

Good :)

Kind regards,