Re: Can you help me?

Jeremy Ardley wrote:

> Plug in a different monitor. If it's dim as well then it is a computer
> software/hardware problem. If not it's a monitor problem which can
> usually be fixed by swapping out the monitor power supply capacitors.

Yes sure, I have a PC store and 5 monitors to choose from :/

Most probably it is the stupidity of developers of course, especially if you
are on a new Gnome or KDE or derivative desktop.
Guys did not get it that they are testing for free.

But I admit there might be a chance to be hardware failure ... around 1%.
Few days ago the notebook stopped seeing the monitor. It turned out it is
the HDMI cable or the KVM inbetween - I need another cable to test ... but
luckily I have a PC store and can borrow one from there :D

I hope you have a sense of humor.
BR

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0