·dependency·
apt install libdbus-glib-1-2

Regards

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 5:12 AM piorunz <piorunz@gmx.com> wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that Debian Stable uses Firefox ESR 78.15.0, which is final
update of 78 series. All further updates go to Firefox ESR 91, as
Mozilla page says:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/78.15.0/releasenotes

"Version 78.15.0, first offered to ESR channel users on October 5, 2021
This is the final planned ESR78 release. Eligible users will be
automatically updated to the ESR91 release on November 2."

Since 2 November, Firefox 78 is EOL and we all should upgrade. I use
Debian Bullseye on several of my computers, and they all are on ESR 78.

Firefox 91 should migrate to Stable as soon as possible, otherwise we
risk unpatched security vulnerabilities being present in Debian Stable,
there are several of them already.
https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/firefox-esr

Is there any remedy for this?

--